The Johnson Summer Classic is a NON USTA-sanctioned, adult doubles tournament hosted every year in August. This year will be the 4th Annual Johnson Summer Classic benefiting the Kelly Johnson Foundation. If you would like to get involved–play, volunteer, or sponsor the event, see the event information below.
Johnson Summer Classic 2017 | August 11-12th, 2017
Sign Up Now through our USTA TENNISLINK Tournament Page is NOW CLOSED
- All Doubles Divisions: Men’s (3.5, 4.0, Open), Women’s (3.5, 4.0) and Mixed (Open)
- Entries close: Tuesday, August 8th
- Location: Middleton High School Tennis Courts, 2100 Bristol St, Middleton, WI 53562
- NEW for 2017! Depending on draw size, we will start matches Friday evening 6pm or later. Play resumes Saturday 9am-4pm.
- NON-SANCTIONED USTA- All players welcome! You do not need a USTA membership to participate.
- $25 per doubles player, $35 for 2 events (gender & mixed)
- RESULTS HERE: Johnson Summer Classic
* SCHEDULE – Some Men’s & Women’s first round matches will be at 6pm Friday (depending on draw size), remainder of tournament draws between Saturday 9am – 5pm
*TROPHIES awarded to winning doubles teams in each division!
*RAFFLE PRIZE GIVEAWAY for ALL PLAYERS competing!
*2017 Sponsors: Wilson Sporting Goods, Ian’s Pizza, Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt, Nitty Gritty and more…
Interested in being an Event Sponsor? >> Email Us!
Johnson Summer Classic 2016 | Saturday, August 27th, 2016
- Over 30 participants in 4 Divisions!
- 7 sponsors and raised over $500 for the Johnson Family Scholarship awarded in 2016.
Johnson Summer Classic 2015 | Saturday, August 15th, 2015
- Over 35 participants in 5 Divisions!
- 9 sponsors and raised over $500 for the Johnson Family Scholarship awarded in 2015.
Johnson Summer Classic 2014 | Saturday, August 16th, 2014
- Over 40 participants in 4 Divisions!
- 13 sponsors and raised over $225 for the Johnson Family Scholarship awarded in 2014.