MKE Run Fit Fest
Saturday, February 1st, 2020
STAY TUNED FOR 2021 DATE! MKE Run Fit Fest Hours: 12pm to 6pm. (Yoga starts one-hour ahead at 11am and Zumba follows at 6:15pm)
LOCATION: Sixth Floor 176 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53203
(Premium Wedding/Event Venue, located on 6th floor of Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Milwaukee)
11:00AM-11:45AM:Yoga with a View (must RSVP before event, $5 per person)
12PM: MKE Run Fit Fest Starts
1PM-1:45PM: Running & Your Pelvic Floor – The Do’s and Don’t Both Men & Women Should Know, with Guest Speaker Dr. Jennifer Lavin, PT, DPT
2PM-2:45PM: Raffle Prize Drawing for Milwaukee Admirals tickets & WAC Membership! (MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!)
4PM-4:45PM: Inner Workout Self-care Session led by Founder Taylor Morrison (RSVP HERE, FREE!)Participants will need a mat, a journal, and a pen.
4:45PM-6PM: the Daily Grind Podcast LIVE with Special Guest: Running Author Paul Maurer
6PM: MKE Run Fit Fest Ends
Vendors (& MORE!)
Independently Driven / Victory Band
Milwaukee Bicycle Collective
Performance Running Outfitters
Chiro One Wellness (TVG-Medulla, LLC)
Vision Event Management
Wisconsin Athletic Club (the WAC)
EVENT MARKETING PARTNER
MKE RUN FIT FEST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does it cost to attend?
FREE! Open to the public after free pre-registration or registration at the door. Additional cost for on-site activities, see event schedule and details.
My business or company is interested in becoming a vendor?
Please email Kelly Johnson at email@example.com to receive vendor application. Booth cost start as low as $30.
My business or company is interested in becoming a sponsor?
Please email Kelly Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive vendor application. Sponsor level starts as low as $25.
Are wheelchairs, strollers or dogs allowed at MKE Run Fit Fest?
The venue is wheelchair and stroller-friendly, however there will be no dogs allowed at the venue.
What can I do to help this race be environmentally friendly?
Consider carpooling to the event or taking public transportation.
Where can I park?
Hampton Inn offers valet parking for at weekend hotel rate. Additional street and garage parking is available on surrounding streets across from Sixth Floor.
JOIN OUR VOLUNTEER CREW
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!
(or Copy & Paste Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080c4faaad2da5fd0-mkerun )
Want to go behind the scenes at the MKE Run Fit Fest presented by the Kelly Johnson Foundation and help produce this year’s most amazing new event?
We’re looking for energetic individuals and organizations to provide great customer service to our MKE Run Fit Fest attendees.
Volunteers Will Receive
- Water and snacks to keep you energized
- Event experience to build your resume and community service hours!
- More fun than anyone should have while volunteering!
What Do Volunteers Do?
Volunteers may be assigned to do any of the following:
- Set-up – Assist with basic set-up of the event: put up vendor equipment, registration table and marketing materials.
- Check In/Registration for Pre-Event Yoga & Event Attendees – Check in registered pre-event yoga participants & MKE Run Fit Fest event attendees. Manage walk-up attendees and provide friendly customer service while assisting with basic event questions.
- Manage the Daily Grind Podcast by KJF Table – Assist attendees with signing up for prize raffle/contest. Hand out promo items and provide friendly customer service while assisting with basic podcast & event questions.
- Tear-down – Assist with basic tear-down of the event: taking down vendor equipment, inventorying apparel, and breakdown and move tables.
- Check In/Registration for Evening Yoga/Zumba Class – Help set-up/take down tables & refreshments after the class.
- Event Photographer – Are you great with photography and want to donate your time and talent? Help capture event interactions, guest speaker presentations and the Daily Grind Podcast Live recording!