Social Media/Marketing Intern (Unpaid, REMOTE)
The objective of the Daily Grind Social Media/Marketing Internship is to expose you to how a organization such as the Kelly Johnson Foundation is expanding marketing and communications and leveraging the many modern Social Marketing channels, while growing the Daily Grind podcast in the process. You will be tasked as a part-time intern working remotely for the Winter 2022 term with the below responsibilities.
This internship will prove to be an incredible experience for anyone going into marketing, digital marketing, business, or communications fields.
- Support the coordination and execution of the Daily Grind Podcast’s strategic marketing plan
- Using Canva to create graphics and short animations for Facebook and Instagram feed and Stories
- Utilize our podcast platform to increase social media followers, and promote events to new and existing followers.
- Assisting in the development, editing, and promotion of podcast episodes.
- Support preparation of internal and external partnership communications
- Reach out to potential brand partners on social media
- Team collaboration in a virtual environment
- Bachelor’s degree in progress.
- Must be available to work 10-15 hours per week.
- Must be legally able to work the US or Canada.
- This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available.
- Strong passion for social media and content marketing
- Curious, confident and articulate
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Able to communicate effectively via social media and other means
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and complete projects on schedule and on budget
- Analyze, organize, and problem solve frequently and efficiently
HOW TO APPLY
Click below to send us your resume! You must be a full-time college student that maintains a 3.0 GPA or higher and willing to commit 10-15 hours a week per semester to be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com