The Daily Grind Podcast
Welcome to the Daily Grind! Your weekly goal-driven podcast featuring host Kelly Johnson. Established August 2019 in Chicago, IL. Currently based in Portland, OR.
Q: Tell us more about the Daily Grind.
A: The Daily Grind is a weekly goal-driven podcast hosted by Midwest native Kelly Johnson, motivating YOU on your ‘daily grind.’ Every episode she sits down with a startup founder, business owner, sports professional, industry expert, or social media influencer giving you everyday tips and key takeaways to reaching your goals. Make every day count and as always, keep up the grind!
Q: How did the Daily Grind become created?
A: Kelly realized her story was unique and inspiring. With her outgoing personality and through interviews with colleagues, industry experts, and working professionals across all industries, Kelly thought it would be interesting to share their ‘daily grind’ and what they do and how they achieve their goals by being efficient, productive and best practices in everyday life.
Releasing a new podcast episode every week!
S4 Episode 45: Pilar Westell | Coffee Shop Owner | Zendo Coffee ☕️ – The Daily Grind
- S4 Episode 45: Pilar Westell | Coffee Shop Owner | Zendo Coffee ☕️
- S4 Episode 44: Amber Peters (Mizz P) | Tiffany Uman | Rebecca Beaton | Grind, Grow, Repeat: Finding the right career path | Career Coaches
- S4 Episode 43: Shivee Chauhan | Cassie Spencer | The Grind of a Career Coach | Career Coaches
- S4 Episode 42: Hannah Glavor | Singer-Songwriter | Portland based Artist
- S4 Episode 41: Amanda Rush | Founder, Virtual Assistant Studio | Podcast Host, Bold Business Podcast
Listen on your preferred podcast platform!